- The Web-Team@NSIT maintains this web site to provide relevant information concerning Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. You are invited to browse this site. You may download material displayed on this site for non-commercial purposes only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not use the contents of this site for commercial purposes, without written permission from the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
- Neither the Web-Team@NSIT nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, this site. They also assume no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment or other property as a result of using,browsing, or downloading any materials, data, images, or text from this site.
- Pages on this site provide hyperlinks to other sites that may not be maintained by the Web-Team@NSIT. The Web-Team@NSIT does not (a) make any warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; or (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this site. Accordingly, the Web-Team@NSIT is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked from this site. Linking to off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. Any communication or material you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential.
- Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, with the thousands of documents available, often uploaded within short deadlines, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. The Web-Team@NSIT nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site assume no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein and do not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- Web-Team respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users to do the same. But the Web-Team@NSIT may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users.