Division of Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering
Value addition in students by providing a interactive working environment where they are free to create, innovate and interact with Science, Technology and Management for the sustainable development of the society.
- To achieve a competitive edge in the areas of Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation and Management through continuous learning, upcoming technologies and high quality research.
- To make innovators and entrepreneurs to design and develop new products and services to address social, technical and business challenges.
- To develop the skills and prepare students as a workforce where success is achieved not just from what one knows, but what one is able to do with that knowledge.
- To provide an excellent opportunity to interact with industries, and develop a practical perspective of the holistic learning.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Provide students with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of Mathematics, Science and Engineering to enable them to devise and deliver efficient solutions to challenging problems in the areas of Manufacturing, Automation and Management.
- Be receptive to new technologies and attain professional competence through lifelong learning such as advanced degrees, professional registration, publications and other professional activities.
- Practice professional ethics consistent with a sense of social responsibility so that they can work as independent individuals as well as a member of the multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop the ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to organize, analyze and interpret data to produce meaningful conclusions and recommendations to the society.
- B.E. in Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering (MPAE)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Engineering Management
- M.Tech in Production Engineering
Ph. D Programme:
In the related areas of Production Engineering and Operations Management